HOW TO BE A WAVEKING THROUGH INSTAGRAM
A winner is selected the 1st business day every month. Each month our panel of judges selects a new WaveKing from our Facebook & Instagram community. All submissions must be received by the 28th of the month. Entries received after the 28th of the month will be considered for the next month.
- Upload 3 images of your waves: 1- Front view 2- Back view (include crown) 3- Side view
- Posting Rules: Use the multiple image option to post the 3 images in one post
- Tag: @wavebuilder in the image and in the caption
- Hashtags: #wavebuilderwaveking #wavebuilder #waveking #wavecheck
What does the WaveKing win?
- WaveBuilder Wave Check: Best Waves Overall
- Best Connections
- Minimal Forks
- Crown Action
- Healthy Hair
- A panel of judges reviews the pictures and narrows it down to the top 5.
- Once the top contenders are selected the judges vote to select the winner. In the event of a tie, the judges will ask for the community to vote for the final winner.
- No, but YOUR activity around your entry will be considered, so make sure everyone you know knows who deserves the crown.
- Pictures with the most engagement have a better chance at making the cut.
- Tag your friends in our post and use your network to your advantage to help you win!
- Good quality photos can only help your chances.
- WaveKings are announced at the beginning of each month (the first business day).
- To be considered for the next month’s WaveKing upload / post your photos by the midnight EST on the 28th of the month (26th in February).
- If you upload / post your photos after then, you’ll still be in the running for the following month’s contest.
Yes! Every WaveKing should be able to hold down the throne for as long as they rule and have the support of the panel. Enter each month to better your chances. No Purchase Necessary. Purchase does not enhance chance of winning. Void where prohibited.